Re: [TexasCzechs] Egroup Statistics

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2000

      Just a side note on the Texas birth and death index.  I noticed the index showed my grandmother passing away in Fort Bend County.  Which is true.  But she lived  50 to 60 years in Harris County.  So beware of assuming where they passed away is where they lived.

      Also it showed my Grandfather being single when he passed away.  He was not single.  So there are errors in it.

      As the saying goes, Check and re-check your sources.

      God Bless
      Steve