Svetlik family

  • Melinda Sims
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 11:01 AM
      Hi, everyone!

      Plans are in the works for a family reunion of all the descendants of
      Frantisek and Marie Bens Svetlik. For more information, please email me --
      Melinda@...

      Also, Kenneth Kristynik if you are still on the list, please e-mail me. I
      have been provided with some new information on the Svetlik family and would
      like to know if your Mother has any knowledge about this new information.

      Thanks,

      Melinda Sims
      Svetlik, Otto, Bens, Peter(s)
      Katy, Texas