Edward Marek

  • Rene
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 6:47 AM
      Thanks to all of you who responded to my query. The newspaper obit
      on Veronika Marek is confusing as it says that she was buried at St.
      Michael's in Weimar while her death certificate states that she was
      buried at Nada. So don't believe everything you read in a newspaper.
      I have tracked the Mareks on the census and the best guess at this
      point is that Edward Frank Marek is the son of Frantisek Marek and
      Anna Jakel. Again, this is a guess and I am hoping the missing obit
      and death certificate will confirm or deny this.
      I am also trying to locate a Mary Marek, daughter of Frantisek
      Marek and Anna Jakel, born May 1880. Only mention of her is on the
      1880 census of Burleson County. No one seems to know what became of
      her. Anyone out there recognize her?
      Again, many thanks for all your help.

      Irene Szwarc
      Searching: Polansky, Kupka, Konarik, Marek, Sovjak, Janda, Marek, Jakel