Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech film

  • helen black
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2005
      I have missed several of the Czech films shown in
      Houston theaters recently, including this one. They
      were gone by the time I could make plans to see them.

      Wonder if there is a source for DVDs or videocassettes
      of these films to rent? It seems a great waste to
      produce these films only to be shown to limited
      audiences.

      Cactus Records and Tapes on S. Shepherd at Alabama in
      Houston seems to have an extensive collection of
      foreign films. I have not had time to see if they
      have many Czech films.

      Helen Macha Black

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com