Money transfers

  • Illonam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      iKobo Money Transfer and Merchant Services - Send and Receive Money Online Instantly in 170 International Countries.

      Have any of you used ikobo Money transfers?  This is used to send money from the USA to Germany or other countries.  There is a cost of $3 for each transfer.

      I am checking this to pay bills for hotels and other expenses for a group I am taking at the end of the month.

      Illona Morris
      Oklahoma City