Egroup Statistics

  • Patrick J. Janis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2000
      Just a note to let you all know that we have 152 members on this list
      which is an all-time-high. Keep spreading the word. The resources
      that are being gathered here for future generations is excellent.
      Keep sending in your stories, comments, questions, etc. The
      permanent archive that is being created will be something that will
      have lasting value.

      Also, just a note on the birth and death index. I have copied them
      to CD ROM, but I have not yet settled on the method of access. There
      is a lot of data, more than 2 gigabytes, which is not easy to perform
      searches on when you have to search year by year. I am trying to
      develop a search engine that will search all the years at once. I
      hope to get some cooperation from RootsWeb, who may be interested in
      hosting this for us. More on this later.

      Patrick