Incorrect Information

  • Dolores Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      I may have sent out the wrong info on getting a listing of burials at Holy Cross Cemetery. Go to google.com and enter a name of a deceased person, for instance, I listed my Uncle Joe Bigon and found his name and clicked on that item and the list came up.  I'm sure you could do the same for the City Cemetery that is just across the road, that is if you have a name of a deceased person.
      Dolores Miller

      Do you Yahoo!?