Re: [TexasCzechs] I'm new - Strakos/Polansky family

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2005
      Hi Delores,

      Welcome to the TX Czech group. Its alway nice to "gather" another one of us into the fold.  I just can't get over how many descendants of the original TX-Czech and Moravians there are and where we all have spread out to all over the globe.  BTW, my name is Nan and I live in CA.

      Nan

      >>Hi, there was a C.B. Polansky who lived in Irving.  He died some years ago.  Is buried at Calvery Hill cemetery in Dallas.  He worked for NASA or LTV and was married to Frances  Krupa.  They had one daughter, Kathy, she is in the Denton State School.  Frances is in St. Joseph's Nursing home in Bryan.  They were from Dime Box......<<

      darlenbaker@... wrote:
      Hello  there,

      There are some Strakos families here in Port Lavaca, TX.  A Herman Strakos just passed away the other day. Herman has a brother named Ed.  My dad knows that family. Not sure if they connect.

      Darlene Baker

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!