Re: [TexasCzechs] Polansky-Strakos family

  • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2005
      If anyone has any information on Tessie Marie Polansky, b. 1960, married to Jimmy Ray Lipsey Please contact me.

      J.D.

      Rene wrote:
      Donna:

         I am very distantly related to you.  From other members of the
      family this is what I have on the Strakos Polanksy line you are
      looking for.
      Louis Strakos born 1884, died 1946.
      Married Adela Polansky born 1887, died 1953.  Daughter of John F.
      Polansky and Rosalie Vychopen.
      Louis and Adela had nine children:
      1. Albert Louis Strakos  b. 1910, d. 1959
      2. Marie Strakos b. 1912, died 1912
      3. Betty Alizaltenkhaus Strakos  b. 1914.  Married Jess Slien.
      4. Adela Ludmilla Strakos  b. 1917.  Married Roy Wright.
      5. Louis Ben Strakos b. 1919
      6. Benjamin Joseph Strakos  b. 1921
      7. Dyones Philip Strakos b. 1924
      8. Clara Mae Robbins Strakos b. 1925 d. 2002  Married  Lazzelle.
      9. Mary Josephine Kennedy Strakos b. 1927.  Married Burton.

      This is all the info that I have been able to find directly from the
      family.  Hope it helps some.

      Irene Polansky Szwarc

    • Donna Witt
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2005
        Thanks so much to everyone for all of the information so far (and for
        any yet to come). It has been so great to see all of this. I'm so glad
        this list is here.

        Thanks again,
        Donna