Re: [TexasCzechs] Prague to Krakow

  • TJ
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
      We went by eurorail on an overnight train. It took about 9 hours if I remember right, but we slept most of the time. It was a direct train that made a couple of stops and one stop at the border crossing. 2003
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
        Also I recommend the salt mine tour and visit the Church that the Pope is from while in Krakow!!!!
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2005
          easiest is to take the train. there are trains running
          regularly and efficiently and aren't that expensive.
          you can find at www.idos.cz a train schedule just by
          typing in the correct data...hope ths helps.