CzechPoint

  • qtoobi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I recently added a website for presenting Texas Czech events I have
      videotaped over the past few years. goto:
      http://www.michaellabay.com and click on "CzechPoint"

      Online videos (in Quicktime format) currently include:

      1. 10-20-04 CEFT 50th Commemorative, Austin Tx
      2. 04-17-04 Mimi Fortunae Dance Theatre from Brno
      3. 11-17-04 TCHCC Informational video

      You can view these for free, all you need is the latest version of
      the free Quicktime Player and a high speed internet connection. The
      files are >10mb so, the broadband connection is strongly recommended.

      I also have several Labay (Labaj) family reunions fron Nada, Tx on
      video. If anyone is interested, please contact me off-list.

      Thanks,

      Michael Labay
      www.michaellabay.com