Re: [TexasCzechs] none

  • Edward Kadlecek
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2005
      There is (was) a Surovec family just outside of Temple Texas. I believe
      it was Edwin Survovec and their daughter went to St. Thomas University at
      the same time as I, in the mid 1950s.

      If interested, I'm sure you can pick up the trail by contacting the St.
      Thomas U. office in houston to get a lead on Barbara Surovec and follow that
      lead.

      Ed Kadlecek