Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Restaurants in the Austin area

  • Kristen Koncaba
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 7:04 PM
      I accidently deleted the response to this email...whoever posted where there are restaurants in that area, could you please give the names again? sorry...i live in San Antonio and have hoped to find a place here but with no luck. Thanks
      Kristen

      Jana Vaculik <janavaculik@...> wrote:

      Someone emailed the UT Czech club wondering the location of a Czech
      restaurant in the greater Austin area.

      Would anyone on the list serve know of a restaurant in greater
      Austin area which serves dumplings, pork and sauerkraut?

      Dejkuji,
      Jana M. Vaculik

      Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn.
      Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/S_B0zD/_WnJAA/a8ILAA/mMKtlB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://mail.yahoo.com