Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Restaurants in the Austin area

  • Frances Barton
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 4:13 PM
      European Bistro in the heart of old downtown Pflugerville is
      unbelievably good. The owners are two sisters from Hungary. The website
      is below:

      http://www.hungariancatering.com/

      Frances Barton

      Jana Vaculik wrote:

      >Someone emailed the UT Czech club wondering the location of a Czech
      >restaurant in the greater Austin area.
      >
      >Would anyone on the list serve know of a restaurant in greater
      >Austin area which serves dumplings, pork and sauerkraut?
      >
      >Dejkuji,
      >Jana M. Vaculik
      >

      >Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest Mode for less mail.
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Kristen Koncaba
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 7:04 PM
        I accidently deleted the response to this email...whoever posted where there are restaurants in that area, could you please give the names again? sorry...i live in San Antonio and have hoped to find a place here but with no luck. Thanks
        Kristen

        Jana Vaculik <janavaculik@...> wrote:

        Someone emailed the UT Czech club wondering the location of a Czech
        restaurant in the greater Austin area.

        Would anyone on the list serve know of a restaurant in greater
        Austin area which serves dumplings, pork and sauerkraut?

        Dejkuji,
        Jana M. Vaculik

        Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn.
        Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/S_B0zD/_WnJAA/a8ILAA/mMKtlB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        http://mail.yahoo.com