Prague to Krakow

  • Illonam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi!

      Have any of you made the trip from Prague to Krakow or vise versa?  I am trying to make arrangements for this and see that many tour companies do this, but have been told by the bus company that this could be a very hard trip.  They are having lots of traffic congestion and wrecks these days.
      The trip will be 545 km to Celakovice (on the outskirts of Prague where we will spend the night), which is approximately 400 miles.  It seems that this would be possible, even with stops in Olomouc and Brno.

      Any experience with this?

      I would appreciate hearing from you.

      Illona Morris
    • TJ

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
          Also I recommend the salt mine tour and visit the Church that the Pope is from while in Krakow!!!!
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2005
            easiest is to take the train. there are trains running
            regularly and efficiently and aren't that expensive.
            you can find at www.idos.cz a train schedule just by
            typing in the correct data...hope ths helps.