Czech Restaurants in the Austin area

  • Jana Vaculik
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 12:06 PM
      Someone emailed the UT Czech club wondering the location of a Czech
      restaurant in the greater Austin area.

      Would anyone on the list serve know of a restaurant in greater
      Austin area which serves dumplings, pork and sauerkraut?

      Dejkuji,
      Jana M. Vaculik
    • Frances Barton
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 4:13 PM
        European Bistro in the heart of old downtown Pflugerville is
        unbelievably good. The owners are two sisters from Hungary. The website
        is below:

        http://www.hungariancatering.com/

        Frances Barton

        Jana Vaculik wrote:

        >Someone emailed the UT Czech club wondering the location of a Czech
        >restaurant in the greater Austin area.
        >
        >Would anyone on the list serve know of a restaurant in greater
        >Austin area which serves dumplings, pork and sauerkraut?
        >
        >Dejkuji,
        >Jana M. Vaculik
        >

        >Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest Mode for less mail.
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Kristen Koncaba
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 7:04 PM
          I accidently deleted the response to this email...whoever posted where there are restaurants in that area, could you please give the names again? sorry...i live in San Antonio and have hoped to find a place here but with no luck. Thanks
          Kristen

          Jana Vaculik <janavaculik@...> wrote:

          Someone emailed the UT Czech club wondering the location of a Czech
          restaurant in the greater Austin area.

          Would anyone on the list serve know of a restaurant in greater
          Austin area which serves dumplings, pork and sauerkraut?

          Dejkuji,
          Jana M. Vaculik

          Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn.
          Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/S_B0zD/_WnJAA/a8ILAA/mMKtlB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          http://mail.yahoo.com