Re: [TexasCzechs] Helen Janak

  • Dolores Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2005
      Thanks for the info, Helen Esslinger is the girl I was thinking of who married a von Rosenberg and lived in Arlington, Texas in the late sixties.  She was not at the GHS homecoming about five or six years ago.  I hope to be in Granger in the next few weeks and I will ask Norma Cavanaugh.  Dolores

      Thanks Darwin, found Helen Esslinger in the von Rosenberg family book.  States she was born June 6, 1929 in Cameron, Texas.  Married Albert  Lee von Rosenberg in 1950, they had four children, after Albert died in 1977 she married Albert's brother Lester Eugen von Rosenberg, whose first wife died in 1976...no further information on Helen....does anyone know if she is still alive.?