Re: [TexasCzechs] Digest Number 221

  • Illonam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2000
      Thank you for your response on the Czech/English calendars for 2001.  I have
      had several orders for them and will fill the orders as soon as I receive
      them.  I hope you enjoy them and I know that the people who will receive them
      as Christmas gifts will certainly enjoy them. I will let you know when I run
      out.  At this time I still have over 100.

      For your information:
      I am escorting 25 retired teachers from my former school,Putnam City to the
      Czech Republic in May 2001. If anyone in this group might be interested in
      joining us, just E-mail me for more information.  We will also spend some
      time in Germany and Austria on the 12 day trip which will be lead and
      organized by our Sister City guides. We have 10 openings at this time for
      nonmembers of the retired teachers travel group.

      If interested in traveling to the Czech Republic, just e-mail me at
      illonam@...

      Illona Morris
      Sister Cities International
      of Yukon Okla. Chairperson
      Phone 405 354 6819
      Visit my homepage at:
      Webprofile
    • Lois Petter Pereira
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2000
        Put aside 5 for me. I am mailing my check tomorrow........Lois Petter
        Pereira

        Illonam@... wrote:

        > Thank you for your response on the Czech/English calendars for 2001.
        > I have
        > had several orders for them and will fill the orders as soon as I
        > receive
        > them. I hope you enjoy them and I know that the people who will
        > receive them
        > as Christmas gifts will certainly enjoy them. I will let you know when
        > I run
        > out. At this time I still have over 100.
        >
        > For your information:
        > I am escorting 25 retired teachers from my former school,Putnam City
        > to the
        > Czech Republic in May 2001. If anyone in this group might be
        > interested in
        > joining us, just E-mail me for more information. We will also spend
        > some
        > time in Germany and Austria on the 12 day trip which will be lead and
        > organized by our Sister City guides. We have 10 openings at this time
        > for
        > nonmembers of the retired teachers travel group.
        >
        > If interested in traveling to the Czech Republic, just e-mail me at
        > illonam@...
        >

        > Illona Morris
        > Sister Cities International
        > of Yukon Okla. Chairperson
        > Phone 405 354 6819
        > Visit my homepage at:
        > Webprofile
        > eGroups Sponsor

        Lois Petter Pereira
        Kaskie, Maciejeski, Manak, Nauger, Ollre, Orsag, Orsak, Otjen, Papiz,
        Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban, Weiser
      • Myrt Townsend
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2000
          Hello, Illona,

          Thank you for answering my e-mail regarding the Czech art Calendars.  The reason I am replying to this via the whole group, is so that I, and the rest of us, can be sure that they are only $4.00 for each calendar, including shipping and handling. I had thought there would be a price for the calendars, then a price for shipping and postage.  This seems to be incredibly reasonable to me.  If this is correct, then please reserve four for me, and I will send you a check, along with the shipping information, in tomorrow's outgoing mail.  This sounds like marvelous Christmas presents for certain people in my family.  I am anxious to see the students' art work.  I think young people need all the encouragement they can get, and I'm sure they appreciate your efforts on their behalf very much.

          Sincerely,
          Myrt Townsend

          Myrt Townsend
          myrt@...

          Researching:
          Sliva, Bacak, Kocurek, Veselka, Konvicka, Ramsdell, Young, Lane, Crary, Buzzell