OBIT: Catherine Gail Rosanky

  • Ray J. Bacak
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Catherine Gail Rosanky
      CATHERINE GAIL ROSANKY Our beloved Katie passed away Monday morning after a long struggle from a car accident.

       She was a native Houstonian and grew up in Spring Branch. She was a graduate of Sam Houston State University majoring in Criminal Justice. She was a probation officer until joining the Army in 1991 serving in the Gulf War in Iraq. Upon release, she chose drug counseling and was a member of Trinity Episcopal Church in the Woodlands. Katie is with Jesus and is being comforted by Him now.

       She will be greatly missed by her partner Marian Allen, daughter: Caroline, mother: Wilma Rosanky, sister: Judy & husband Andy Walters, niece: Ashley and nephews: Joshua and Dustin along with many friends and relatives.

      Services will be 10 AM, Thursday, Feb. 3, 2005 at Trinity Episcopal Church with interment following at 3PM in Mt. Zion Cemetery, Apple Springs, TX.

      Published in the Houston Chronicle on 2/2/2005.