Re: Listing for St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery

  • Laura Pilgrim
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Lolly <lollie@s...> wrote:
      > FYI:
      > There's a list for St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery in West, TX
      > on "Cliff's Genealogy Web Site" (by Clifford Wright) at
      >
      > http://home.swbell.net/cfwright/genealogy.html
      >
      > Click on "Family Search Software Downloads-Free"
      > It requires "Acrobat Reader" software to read and print it out,
      > but there is a link to click on to download Acrobat if you wish.
      > The list includes the Section number and the Row number.
      > There is a second cemetery list (does not require Acrobat)
      > for St. Martin's Catholic Cemetery at Tours, TX. at this
      > web site.
      >
      > Lolly Petter Pilgrim
      > Houston, TX

      Correction: you can click on "Cliff's Genealogy Reports" and
      get the lists without downloading the Acrobat Reader. Sorry.
    • Tim Dybala
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
        Family Search Software Download -Free link doesn't work. Comes
        up "Not Found on the server"

        Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net
      • Cindy Neal
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
          Try this link.

          http://www.familysearch.org/eng/paf/

          Cindy

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
            --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Dybala" <tim@d...> wrote:
            > Family Search Software Download -Free link doesn't work. Comes
            > up "Not Found on the server"

            Tim, did you see my follow-up post in which I said,
            Correction: you can click on "Cliff's Genealogy Reports" and
            get the lists without downloading the Acrobat Reader." ?

            Go to: http://home.swbell.net/cfwright/genealogy.html and
            click on CLIFF'S GENEALOGY REPORTS. On the page that comes up
            next, click on ST. MARY'S CEMETERY IN WEST TEXAS, and the list
            will come right up.

            I did it the hard way (Acrobat) the first time I found the list and
            posted what I found before I realized there was an easier route.
            Sorry for the confusion.

            Lolly Petter Pilgrim
          • Tim Dybala
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005
              Yes, thank you.

              From: "Laura Pilgrim" <lollie@...>
              Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 04:52:34 -0000

              <tt>
              <BR>
              --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Dybala" <tim@d...>
              wrote:<BR>
              > Family Search Software Download -Free link doesn't work.�� Comes
              <BR>
              > up "Not Found on the server"<BR>
              > <BR>
              � Tim, did you see my follow-up post in which I said,<BR>
              Correction: you can click on "Cliff's Genealogy Reports" and<BR>
              get the lists without downloading the Acrobat Reader." ?<BR>
              <BR>
              Go to:� <a
              href="http://home.swbell.net/cfwright/genealogy.html">http://home.s
              wbell.net/cfwright/genealogy.html</a> and<BR>
              click on CLIFF'S GENEALOGY REPORTS. On the page that comes up<BR>
              next, click on ST. MARY'S CEMETERY IN WEST TEXAS, and the list<BR>
              will come right up. <BR>
              <BR>
              I did it the hard way (Acrobat) the first time I found the list
              and <BR>
              posted what I found before I realized there was an easier route.�
              <BR>
              Sorry for the confusion.� <BR>
              <BR>
              Lolly Petter Pilgrim<BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
              <BR>
              </tt>

              <tt>
              Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest Mode for less
              mail.<BR>
              <BR>
              </tt>

              <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

              <tt><hr width="500">
              <ul>
              <li>To visit your group on the web, go to:<br><a
              href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TexasCzechs/">http://groups.yah
              oo.com/group/TexasCzechs/</a><br>�
              <li>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<br><a
              href="mailto:TexasCzechs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?
              subject=Unsubscribe">TexasCzechs-
              unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br>�
              <li>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
              href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of
              Service</a>.
              </ul>
              </tt>