VIRUS ALERT!

  • richardgarza1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 12:17 PM
      Listers,
      The radio is reporting a nasty virus going around through e-mail
      attachments. The e-mail message starts "I Love you..." and the
      attachment shows the file name of "Loveletter". Whatever you do, do not
      open attachment. Delete immediately.
      The message with attachment may appear to come from someone you know
      because it also picks up the addresses in your e-mail address book.
      Please call your friends with computers and alert them to the possible
      virus.

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      http://www.garza-zattler.homepage.com/
      NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER,
      HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK
      http://www.egroups.com/database/texasczechs

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.