RE: [TexasCzechs] Staha

  • DENNIS MASAR
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2005
      I don't thinks. All the Plasek family i've located so
      far spell the name as Plasek in the US. Some of the
      Spellings in Moravia, Czech Republic are Plassek and
      Plaschek. Thanks for checking.

      Dennis
      --- Willie Petruy <wpetruy@...> wrote:

      > There are 6 Plsek's in St. Mary's Cemetery in West.
      > Agnes,Emily,Fred,Robert W., Tomas F.and Willa Ann.
      > Is this the name
      > Americanized?

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/S_B0zD/_WnJAA/a8ILAA/mMKtlB/TM

    • Michale
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 5, 2007
        I found this site by looking into my last name after my grandmother
        passed away on All Saint's Day. I don't know anything about my family
        history or my last name "Staha". Anyone that might be able to help me
        put the pieces together wouold be greatly appreciated.

        Kayla
      • pfoster
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 6, 2007
          Kayla, Please send us your Grandmothers date of birth/death. Your Grandfathers date of birth/death.  Where they lived.  Any brothers or sisters she had.  This will be a great help.  paulasmaggie
          I found this site by looking into my last name after my grandmother
          passed away on All Saint's Day. I don't know anything about my family
          history or my last name "Staha". Anyone that might be able to help me
          put the pieces together wouold be greatly appreciated.

          Kayla

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        • Eric In The Woodlands
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 6, 2007

            My grandmother, Annie Staha Petter, passed away one year ago today.

            Please forward any information you have about your parents, and I may be able to help.

            Eric J. Teltschik, grandson of Annie Margaret Staha Petter.

            I found this site by looking into my last name after my grandmother
            passed away on All Saint's Day. I don't know anything about my family
            history or my last name "Staha". Anyone that might be able to help me
            put the pieces together wouold be greatly appreciated.

            Kayla

          • Lois Petter Pereira

              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 6, 2007
                My grandmothers date of birth was August 4, 1916 in Fredricksburg,
                Tx. and she passed away November 1, 2007. My grandfather was born
                January 10, 1913 in Schulenburg, Tx. and passed away September 1,
                2001. They lived in San Angelo since they were married. As far as
                other family, I know the last names which include Segner & Klein on
                her side, and Schwartz which was on my grandfather's side. Hopefully
                this will help a bit.

                --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "pfoster" <pfosterbmt@...> wrote:

                > Kayla, Please send us your Grandmothers date of birth/death. Your
                Grandfathers date of birth/death. Where they lived. Any brothers or
                sisters she had. This will be a great help. paulasmaggie

                11/5/2007 4:36 AM

              • pfoster
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 7, 2007
                  Kayla, Would you please send the first names?  paulasmaggie
                  My grandmothers date of birth was August 4, 1916 in Fredricksburg,
                  Tx. and she passed away November 1, 2007. My grandfather was born
                  January 10, 1913 in Schulenburg, Tx. and passed away September 1,
                  2001. They lived in San Angelo since they were married. As far as
                  other family, I know the last names which include Segner & Klein on
                  her side, and Schwartz which was on my grandfather' s side. Hopefully
                  this will help a bit.

                  --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "pfoster" <pfosterbmt@ ...> wrote:

                  > Kayla, Please send us your Grandmothers date of birth/death. Your
                  Grandfathers date of birth/death. Where they lived. Any brothers or
                  sisters she had. This will be a great help. paulasmaggie

                  11/5/2007 4:36 AM

                  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                • Michale
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 7, 2007
                    My grandmother's first name was Regina and my grandfather's name was
                    Leo. My grandfather's parents were Charles and Louise Jurica Staha
                    and he had 5 brother's named George, Ray, Eugene, Jerry, and Alex and
                    3 sisters named Betty Holub, Vlasta Vacek, and Clara Gethman. My
                    grandmother's parents were Albert and Ludmilla (Klein) Segner and she
                    had 5 brother's named Henry, Robert, Ewald, Lawrence, and Erwin
                    Segner and 2 sister's named Rose Weber and Evelyn Segner. All of this
                    I found from their Obits, but that's all I have to go on.

                    Date:
                    > 11/5/2007 4:36 AM

                    11/6/2007 10:04 AM