Czech Genealogical Conference

  • CWarschak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      I assume that you are referring to the Czech Conference in Prague that is being sponsored by the Czech Genealogical Society International (CGSI).  I attended their conference in Houston in October 2003 and they announced that the next conference would be held this year in Prague.  I think that the most logical group to contact is CGSI.  By doing so you will be getting the most up to date information.  To the best of my recollection they had a limit on the number of registrants that they would accept.
      Carroll Warschak