Headstone photos in West, TX?

  • richard_martin86
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hello! I am looking to find someone that might be willing to take
      some photos (preferrably digital) of some headstones in the St. Mary
      Cemetery in the town of West, TX.

      The headstones of current interest are below:

      Valentin Bacak
      dob:Nov 5, 1844
      dod:Apr 11, 1921

      Johana Bacak (wife of Valentin)
      dob:Sep 13, 1841 (Sep 9 is on the headstone)
      dod:Oct 22, 1914

      Frantisek Mikulas (Bacak)
      dob:Dec 3, 1861
      dod:Nov 7, 1950

      It is possible that there is also a:
      Mary Bacak (2nd wife to Frantisek, listed above)
      dob:1898
      dod:Feb 17, 1937

      If anyone can assist me with this task, I would be most
      appreciative. If you are using 35mm film, I would be happy to
      reimburse you for the roll of film used and the postage to mail it to
      me.

      Thank you very much,
      Richard Martin (Bacak)
    • Robert J Bacak