FW: a letter of inquiry

  • Cindy Neal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005
      Message
      I'm sure there are those among us who can assist Hana with her research project.  I sincerely hope we can provide her with some examples of the present Czech culture in Texas.  I'm thinking of areas like newspapers, group meetings, celebrations, preserving the language, etc.

      Please contact her directly at hkonecna@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005

        Hana:

        Get Czech Voices:  Stories from Texas   published by the Texas A & M Press Translated and edited by Clinton Machann and James W. Mendl, Jr.

        It has wonderful stories from some of the original Czechs who came to Texas and setteled.

        I hope this helps you achieve your goal.

        Denise

      • barbi grl
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
          http://www.praguepost.com/P03/2005/Art/0127/featu3.php

          also a cool thing i get every monring. the prague
          monitor evaluates all the papers, periodicals, news,
          etc etc and tries to put it in one simple english
          format. free.
          www.praguemonitor.com

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250