Virus Alert

  • epereira@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2000
      There is a nasty email virus hitting the US. It has I love you as
      the subject, do not open just put in the trash........Lois Petter
      Pereira
    • Claudie Swiney
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24 5:34 PM
        TO ALL: I just deleted an emal from "Loretta & David" with subject line "carrott cake, prune & raisin". There was an attachment and I would suggest you not open it unless you do a  virus scan first. The comment line fits exactly a warning I received concerning a worm virus.

        Claudie Swiney
      • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2004
          I just received an e-mail with two attachments, one a .bmp file and the
          other a .zip from jvrla@... addressed to TecasCzechs

          The .zip file contains a virus.

          JD
          --