Re: [TexasCzechs] the Hosek Family inquiry

  • sylviajean12@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
      The following information is from the Telico History Book --

      Page 98 has an article about Josef Bartunek and Mary Haskovec family.  It states that Minnie Bartunek anrd Frank Hosek had 9 children - Helen, Agnes, Leon, Pauline, Eugene, Marvin and Alice, Thelma, and Weldon.

      Pg 151 has an article about the Marvin Hosek and Lucille Osborn family.

      SYLVIA LAZNOVSKY
    • Melissa Morrow
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005

        Where can I find a copy of this book?