RE: [TexasCzechs] Digest Number 1981

  • Ann Jurecka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
      My TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com messages have stopped coming to my e-mail
      address.

      This is the last message from you that I have received.
      ajurecka@...

      Is there a reason why????
      Ann
    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
        Ann,

        Your account is in good standing and no reason shown for you not getting messages.  You had a few soft bounces in May and June of this year, with the explanation of Yahoo being: "Mail server for "EV1.net" unreachable for too long"..:This means messages were attempted to be delivered to your mail box on EV1 but they were not accepted - maybe EV1 overloaded at the time or your mail box was full, among other things.

        Check with EV1 that mail is being accepted from Yahoo for your account.  Also, be sure you have your mail account set to download your messages to your computer.  If not, the box becomes full, even thought you have read them but they are not downloaded to your computer.  Like your home mail box,becomes full and the postman can't stuff more mail into the box.

        --

        Sir John, Earl of Berkshire