Re: [TexasCzechs] CzechHeritageCenterLaGrange

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2005
      >> http://www.czechtexas.org/<<

      Thank you. It did work and I enjoyed the site. I didn't know anything
      about the heritage center being built. We were in LaGrange a few summers
      ago doing family research because Fayette Co. is where my family came to
      live in 1856. We really enjoyed traveling around there, but wish we could
      have spent more time in the town. Maybe next time we go to TX we will be
      able to visit the center.

      Nan
    • Joe
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2005
        On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 13:10:09 -0600, you wrote:

        >The last part of the URL is messed up. Don't use it, just use the first
        >part,
        >
        >http://www.czechtexas.org
        >
        >Kris wrote:
        >
        >> Will not work for me either!

        Sorry, I don't know where that "htl.html" came from. I thought I was
        copying the URL from my Bookmarks. Thanks all for correcting me.