Re: [TexasCzechs] Digest Number 220

  • Gilbert Bohuslav
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
      Llonam:  Please reserve me three calendars.  I will put $12 in the mail today.  Thanks for making them available to us.

      Gilbert Bohuslav
      Lake Jackson, TX 77566

      Illonam@... wrote:

      Dear members of this group,
      thanks for your responses.  If you would like a Czech/English calendar(s)
      from our Art student visitors, my address is:
      Illona Morris
      4601 Cypert Rd.
      Yukon, Okla.
                 73099
      The cost is a total of $4 per calendar, including postage.

      Illona Morris
      Sister Cities International
      of Yukon Okla. Chairperson
      Phone 405 354 6819