Re: [TexasCzechs] CzechHeritageCenterLaGrange

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2004
      Will not work for me either!
      On Jan 1, 2005, at 12:55 AM, Nangotoo wrote:

      > >> http://www.czechtexas.org/htl.html<<
      >
      > Joe,
      >
      > I can't get that link to work.  Is the address correct?
      >
      > Nan

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > <lrec_barbell_d21_120204.jpg>
      > <l.gif>
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Service.

    • Cindy Neal
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005
        Message
        I can't get that link to work.  Is the address correct?

        Nan

      • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005
          Nangotoo wrote:
          > >> http://www.czechtexas.org/<<
          >
          > Joe,
          >
          > I can't get that link to work. Is the address correct?
          >
          > Nan

          Now it'll work.
        • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005

            The last part of the URL is messed up.  Don't use it, just use the first part,

            http://www.czechtexas.org

            Kris wrote:
            Will not work for me either!
            On Jan 1, 2005, at 12:55 AM, Nangotoo wrote:

            >> http://www.czechtexas.org/htl.html<<

            Joe,

            I can't get that link to work.  Is the address correct?

            Nan

          • Nangotoo
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 2, 2005
              >> http://www.czechtexas.org/<<

              Thank you. It did work and I enjoyed the site. I didn't know anything
              about the heritage center being built. We were in LaGrange a few summers
              ago doing family research because Fayette Co. is where my family came to
              live in 1856. We really enjoyed traveling around there, but wish we could
              have spent more time in the town. Maybe next time we go to TX we will be
              able to visit the center.

              Nan
            • Joe
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 2, 2005
                On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 13:10:09 -0600, you wrote:

                >The last part of the URL is messed up. Don't use it, just use the first
                >part,
                >
                >http://www.czechtexas.org
                >
                >Kris wrote:
                >
                >> Will not work for me either!

                Sorry, I don't know where that "htl.html" came from. I thought I was
                copying the URL from my Bookmarks. Thanks all for correcting me.