Re: [TexasCzechs] CzechHeritageCenterLaGrange

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2004
      Will not work for me either!
      On Jan 1, 2005, at 12:55 AM, Nangotoo wrote:

      > >> http://www.czechtexas.org/htl.html<<
      >
      > Joe,
      >
      > I can't get that link to work.  Is the address correct?
      >
      > Nan

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > <lrec_barbell_d21_120204.jpg>
      > <l.gif>
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Service.

    • Janecek
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005
        Try this website for the Czech Heritage Center:

        http://www.czechtexas.org/
      • Cindy Neal
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005
          Message
          I can't get that link to work.  Is the address correct?

          Nan

        • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005
            Nangotoo wrote:
            > >> http://www.czechtexas.org/<<
            >
            > Joe,
            >
            > I can't get that link to work. Is the address correct?
            >
            > Nan

            Now it'll work.
          • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005

              The last part of the URL is messed up.  Don't use it, just use the first part,

              http://www.czechtexas.org

              Kris wrote:
              Will not work for me either!
              On Jan 1, 2005, at 12:55 AM, Nangotoo wrote:

              >> http://www.czechtexas.org/htl.html<<

              Joe,

              I can't get that link to work.  Is the address correct?

              Nan

            • Nangotoo
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 2, 2005
                >> http://www.czechtexas.org/<<

                Thank you. It did work and I enjoyed the site. I didn't know anything
                about the heritage center being built. We were in LaGrange a few summers
                ago doing family research because Fayette Co. is where my family came to
                live in 1856. We really enjoyed traveling around there, but wish we could
                have spent more time in the town. Maybe next time we go to TX we will be
                able to visit the center.

                Nan
              • Joe
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 2, 2005
                  On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 13:10:09 -0600, you wrote:

                  >The last part of the URL is messed up. Don't use it, just use the first
                  >part,
                  >
                  >http://www.czechtexas.org
                  >
                  >Kris wrote:
                  >
                  >> Will not work for me either!

                  Sorry, I don't know where that "htl.html" came from. I thought I was
                  copying the URL from my Bookmarks. Thanks all for correcting me.