Re: [TexasCzechs] Obituary of Crystal Pechacek

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005

      Obituary of Crystal Pechacek

      Houston Chronicle Online

      Crystal Pechacek
      CRYSTAL PECHACEK, 18, born on August 4, 1986, went to be with her heavenly Father on December 24, 2004, after a courageous fight with Cystic Fibrosis. She was a native Houstonian. She was predeceased by her brother and best friend Christopher Pechacek on September 20, 2004. She is survived by her loving and caring parents, Clement (Butch) and Carolyn Pechacek, and her loving and caring brother, Cory Pechacek. She is also survived by numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. The family wishes to thank all of the doctors, nurses, and therapists at Texas Children's Hospital who took such good care of Crystal. Your generous hard work, kindness and concerns will never be forgotten. Visitation will begin at 5 PM on Tuesday, December 28, 2004 at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, 3600 Brinkman. A Knights of Columbus rosary will be held at 7 PM followed by a Vigil at 7:30 PM at the church. Funeral services will be held at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church at 10 AM on Wednesday, December 29, 2004 with Msgr. Rev. James B. Anderson, Rev. Loc Phan, Rev. Pat Cummings and Rev. George Olsovsky, and Deacon John Murrell, con-celebrants. Burial will follow at Forest Park Lawndale Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations to be made in memory of Crystal to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 50 Briar Hollow Ste. 310W, Houston, TX 77027.

      Again, I want to offer my sincere sympathy to the immediate family, aunts, uncles and the many cousins of the Pechacek kids. I remember what youall said about Christopher and now, his sister.  I feel so bad for their parents.  Two children gone in one year.  That is tragic.

      Nan