Re: [TexasCzechs] CzechHeritageCenterLaGrange

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2004
      >> http://www.czechtexas.org/htl.html<<

      Joe,

      I can't get that link to work. Is the address correct?

      Nan
    • Kris
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 31, 2004
        Will not work for me either!
        On Jan 1, 2005, at 12:55 AM, Nangotoo wrote:

        > >> http://www.czechtexas.org/htl.html<<
        >
        > Joe,
        >
        > I can't get that link to work.  Is the address correct?
        >
        > Nan

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > <lrec_barbell_d21_120204.jpg>
        > <l.gif>
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Service.

      • Janecek
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005
          Try this website for the Czech Heritage Center:

          http://www.czechtexas.org/
        • Cindy Neal
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005
            Message
            I can't get that link to work.  Is the address correct?

            Nan

          • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005
              Nangotoo wrote:
              > >> http://www.czechtexas.org/<<
              >
              > Joe,
              >
              > I can't get that link to work. Is the address correct?
              >
              > Nan

              Now it'll work.
            • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005

                The last part of the URL is messed up.  Don't use it, just use the first part,

                http://www.czechtexas.org

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 2, 2005
                  >> http://www.czechtexas.org/<<

                  Thank you. It did work and I enjoyed the site. I didn't know anything
                  about the heritage center being built. We were in LaGrange a few summers
                  ago doing family research because Fayette Co. is where my family came to
                  live in 1856. We really enjoyed traveling around there, but wish we could
                  have spent more time in the town. Maybe next time we go to TX we will be
                  able to visit the center.

                  Nan
                • Joe
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 2, 2005
                    On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 13:10:09 -0600, you wrote:

                    >The last part of the URL is messed up. Don't use it, just use the first
                    >part,
                    >
                    >http://www.czechtexas.org
                    >
                    >Kris wrote:
                    >
                    >> Will not work for me either!

                    Sorry, I don't know where that "htl.html" came from. I thought I was
                    copying the URL from my Bookmarks. Thanks all for correcting me.