Re: [TexasCzechs] from Peggy

  • Peggy McPeak
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 31, 2004
           Friday
           Dec. 31, 2004
           Different group of Wrights. They say the Wright name is as common as Smith etc.
      Maybe someone else out there is related.
             Dad's grandparents on the Wright side were Benjamin Wright & Jane Nowlin Wright,
      both born in Tennessee, but they married in Travis Co., Texas about 1867. Some of
      their children were Jasper Louis Wright (my Dad's Dad) b 1876, later lived in Granger,
      Bennie Elmer Wright who later moved to Washington state & Mattie Wright b. 1880.
      After Jane 'Janie' died in 1880 2 wks after childbirth, Benjamin re-married Alice Patton &
      had more children.
      --Peggy.