OBIT: Delene Stewart Hollub

  • Ray J. Bacak
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2004
      The Victoria Advocate - http://TheVictoriaAdvocate.com
      Delene E. Hollub - SHERIDAN

      Thursday, December 30th, 2004

      SHERIDAN - Delene E. Hollub, 80, of Sheridan, died Tuesday, Dec. 28, 2004.

      She was born June 9, 1924, in DeWitt County, to the late Elmer and Marnie Baker Stewart. She was a member of Sheridan's EMS and First Baptist Church of Sheridan.

      Surivors: daughter, Janice Delene Wimberley of Lockhart; sons, Gilbert H. "Sonny" Hollub Jr. of Buda, Stewart Blaine Hollub of Kyle, and Case A. Hollub of Weimar; sisters, Bernice Dromgoole, Mary Faye Mauer, and Patsy Bush; 11 grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.

      Preceded in death by: husband, Gilbert Henry Hollub; sister, Floy Mauer; and one grandson.

      Visitation will be 3 p.m. today at Kubena Funeral Home chapel.

      Services will be 10 a.m. Friday at First Baptist Church, the Rev. Stewart Blaine Hollub officiating.

      Burial will be at Cheetham Cemetery. Kubena Funeral Home, Hallettsville, 361-798-3271.

    • FayeLee39@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
        Thank you Ray of this Obit - Delene was a distant aunt in my family line- I
        did not know her personally- but I know one of her son's. The info also keeps
        my ancestry records up to date.

        Thank you for doing this.

        Cullis Holub