Re: [TexasCzechs] Genealogy Links & Website

  • richardgarza1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2000
      On Wed, 3 May 2000 23:07:46 -0500 "Gary & Marie" <gmrab@...> writes:
      > Hello Richard

      > Do you know a Czech
      > phrase for. ( Do you read English?) Thank you for sharing.

      Gary,
      The phrase I got is:
      Ctete anglicky? Hacek over the two Cs, no carkas.

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      http://www.garza-zattler.homepage.com/
      NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER,
      HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK
      http://www.egroups.com/database/texasczechs

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.