Machu/Cervenka

  • nmachu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      I have finally located the source of the book "Looking Back at the Cervenka
      and Machu Family 1773-1988" written by Joan Cervenka Cobb.

      This book contains a very detailed early family history of the Machu Family,
      beginning with Joseph Machu, b. 1798, Pavel Machu's Father. Included are
      copies of marriage certificates, baptism certificates, a picture of the ship
      "Galveston" on which they sailed to American, as well as other pictures of
      interest., etc.

      The Cervenka history goes back to the 1700s, beginning with George Cervenka,
      father of Josef Cervenka b. 1810, father of Josef Friedrich Cervenka b.1865

      This is a hardbound 128 page book that may be ordered for $25.00, which
      includes shipping and sales tax from:
      Joan Cobb
      3800 South County Rd. 1185
      Midland, Texas 79706

      If you are related to the Cervenka and/or Machu Family, the book is well
      worth the money.

      Nancy Machu