Czech Footsteps Across Lavaca County

  • biltz@presys.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      I am unable to get this book on intra library loan. Does anyone have
      access to it who could check to see if there is mention of any
      Vavrusa or Wawrusa or
      Wawruscha in it? And if so could you send me the information.

      Thank you.
    • Gary & Marie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
        Hello Thank You

        I have this book. It dose not have an index. It has to be searched page
        by page. I will have a look. May take awhile.

        Gary Rabel
        Dallas, Texas.