Re: [TexasCzechs] Fw: Beseda and Janek and Urban

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2000
      HI Del!!

      That is really neat!! about the Beseda and Pitr lines.

      HOpe we can get our Barton connection straight.

      Kathy and Sara are experts at the family . I have been catching up on what
      has been happening.

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous
    • Kathy Horak Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 19, 2001
        I am taking my time tonight to go through my 300+ old e-mails.  I found this one and just had to respond.

        Do you happen to have any other information on Anna Barton?  Who her parents were?  Where she lived in the Czech Republic?  When she came from the Czech Republic?  Did she have any relatives here in the U. S., particularly around West, Penelope, Tours, Mount Calm?  I would love to have any information that you have.  I have records on when Frank and Anna's children were baptized and Frank P. Barton, Anna Hykel Barton, Marie Janek, and Zuzanna Tietz were sponsors.  Frank P. and Anna Hykel Barton were husband and wife.  The Marie Janek may have been Marie Barton Janek.  Zuzanna Tietz was Frank P. Barton's sister.  I'm trying to make a connection between Anna Barton and Frank P. and Zuzanna.  Do you know of any connections?

        Kathy Horak Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2001

          Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 11:22 PM

[...]

          I have a little info on Frantisek Barton born 11 Nov 1853 in house #25   Hodslavice, Moravia, married 15 may 1877Anna Hyklova (Hykel) born 27 Feb 1856 in House # 82 Verovice, Moravia daughter of Jan Hykel and Anna Markova (Marek) daughter of Jan Marek. Came to US 1880.
          I have have Edmond Hejl's book "Villages of Origin" that has more info than the Bluebonnet across TX. book.
          I have a list of people who came from Verovice if anyone else is interested.

          Carla Petruy