Re: [TexasCzechs] picture attached

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000

      | Thanks, Sir Earl.  Are they safe to open?

      Yep, is the same advertisment we usually see all the time.
    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000

        Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] picture attached

        | Thanks, Sir Earl.  Are they safe to open?

        Yes, in this case it is.  However, if you get a picture
        or file ending in .exe or .com and do not know where
        it came from or why someone was so kind to send
        it to you = delete it without opening.  DON"T worry
        what it was!!!

        Here is the advertisement attached to most of the
        eGroups messages.  You may mistake it as a message form
        eGroups, but I actually attached it to this file in HTML format,
        which will therefore show the advertisment below.

        Sir John