Re: [TexasCzechs] Laddie Patek of the Joe Patek Orchestra

  • Tony Janak
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004

      DEAR MATT

      INFORMATION ON LADDIE PATEK THAT PLAY WITH

      [JOE PATEK ORCH] LADDIE & JOE WERE BROS

      ONE OT LADDIE SON LIVE IN YOAKUM, HE HAS A AUTO PARTS STORE, ANDERS AUTO PARTS

      STORE 361 293 3642 OR 6518

      HOME 361 293 2706

      HIS NAME IS JOHNNIE PATEK Jr.

      GOOD LUCK

      TONY

      rebellous_99 <lennonluv@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      I am interested in information on the death of Laddie Patek, son of
      Joe Patek of the Orchestra that bears his name.  According to fellow
      member and cousin Fr. Fred Janecek, Laddie Patek died one night while
      playing with the Orchestra.  According to Tise's Lavaca County
      Cemetery Records Volume 5, Laddie Patek died on 9 Mar 1963, and he is
      buried in the SS. Cyril and Methodius Catholic Cemetery.

      If anyone has any information on him, I'd appreciate it.  His wife
      was a distant cousin of mine.

      Matt

    • Janecek
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
        Hi

        Laddie (Ladislav) Patek (husband of Justina nee Drabek) was a son of Joe Patek, the founder of the orchestra with his sons.  One of the sons was also named Joe.

        I am Justina's first cousin; she was my father neice.

        In peace,
        P. Fred

        Janecek/Chlubny & Berckenhoff/Hajek

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
          Hi

          Laddie (Ladislav) Patek (husband of Justina nee Drabek) was a son of
          Joe Patek, the founder of the orchestra with his sons. One of the
          sons was also named Joe.

          I am Justina's first cousin; she was my father neice.

          In peace,
          P. Fred

          Janecek/Chlubny & Berckenhoff/Hajek
          > INFORMATION ON LADDIE PATEK THAT PLAY WITH
          >
          > [JOE PATEK ORCH] LADDIE & JOE WERE BROS
          >
          > ONE OT LADDIE SON LIVE IN YOAKUM, HE HAS A AUTO PARTS STORE,
          ANDERS AUTO PARTS

          > STORE 361 293 3642 OR 6518
          >
          > HOME 361 293 2706
          >
          > HIS NAME IS JOHNNIE PATEK Jr.
          >
          > GOOD LUCK
          >
          > TONY
          >

          > rebellous_99 <lennonluv@h...> wrote:
          > Hi all,
          >
          > I am interested in information on the death of Laddie Patek, son
          of
          > Joe Patek of the Orchestra that bears his name. According to
          fellow
          > member and cousin Fr. Fred Janecek, Laddie Patek died one night
          while
          > playing with the Orchestra. According to Tise's Lavaca County
          > Cemetery Records Volume 5, Laddie Patek died on 9 Mar 1963, and he
          is
          > buried in the SS. Cyril and Methodius Catholic Cemetery.
          >
          > If anyone has any information on him, I'd appreciate it. His wife
          > was a distant cousin of mine.
          >
          > Matt
          >

          > Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest Mode for less
          mail.

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.