Re: [TexasCzechs] picture attached

  • delsmaj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
      Is it because of the advertising at the end of the emails?
      Del
    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000

        | Thanks, Sir Earl.  Are they safe to open?

        Yep, is the same advertisment we usually see all the time.
      • John L. Mikeska
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000

          Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] picture attached

          | Thanks, Sir Earl.  Are they safe to open?

          Yes, in this case it is.  However, if you get a picture
          or file ending in .exe or .com and do not know where
          it came from or why someone was so kind to send
          it to you = delete it without opening.  DON"T worry
          what it was!!!

          Here is the advertisement attached to most of the
          eGroups messages.  You may mistake it as a message form
          eGroups, but I actually attached it to this file in HTML format,
          which will therefore show the advertisment below.

          Sir John