Re: [TexasCzechs] UNSUBSCRIBE and change EMAIL

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      Diana,

      Go to the Yahoogroups.com website.  Click on My Groups and follow the directions to change your address.  That's why I did when I changed ISPs. I didn't even have to go through the hassle of unsubscribing and resubscribing.  It will change the address for all of your Yahoo groups at the same time if you are on more than one like I am.

      Nan