Pictures of Muras Family

  • denis_muras
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Group,

      I have just posted some pictures of my great and great-great
      grandparents. Look under Family > Muras.

      One picture is a picture of my Great-great-grandparents. Frank died
      in Czechoslovakia and Marie then eventually came to America with 2
      of her children.

      Frank and Charles came to America first and them Martin brought
      their mother, Marie died after being in the States for about a month.

      The picture of the young Muras family shows my grandfather as a
      young man, the oldest, on the far left. My family says I look like
      my Great-grandfather in the picture, the man on the left.

      Then I posted Frank and Marie's 50th Wedding Anniversary picture. My
      father is in there somewhere.

      The wedding picture is of my grandfather, Frank Muras.

      I understand that all the Franks make for a confusing family
      discussion. In my family, the oldest son was named Frank. My Uncle
      was also Frank. He never married so that tradition did not continue.