UNSUBSCRIBE and change EMAIL

  • diannbiltz@presys.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2004
      please UNSUBSCRIBE me from Texas Czechs at Yahoogroups from
      diannbiltz@...

      please either change my email to diannbiltz@... or tell me how to
      do it for this group

      thank you
    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2004
        Diana,

        Instruction how to unsubscribe is at the bottom of each message.  Only you can unscubscribe yourself as you are the only one knowing Yahoo ID password.

        Then you can resubscribe using your new mail address.

        Sir John
        TexasCzech Helper

        diannbiltz@... wrote:

        please UNSUBSCRIBE me from Texas Czechs at Yahoogroups from
        diannbiltz@...

        please either change my email to diannbiltz@... or tell me how to
        do it for this group

        thank you

        Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      • Nangotoo
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
          Diana,

          Go to the Yahoogroups.com website.  Click on My Groups and follow the directions to change your address.  That's why I did when I changed ISPs. I didn't even have to go through the hassle of unsubscribing and resubscribing.  It will change the address for all of your Yahoo groups at the same time if you are on more than one like I am.

          Nan