Re: [TexasCzechs] Genealogy Links & Website

  • Gary & Marie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2000
      Hello Richard

            This is a very intrusting site. I want to contact a few of the people. I tried Babel Fish but it did not work. Do you know a Czech phrase for. ( Do you read English?) Thank you for sharing.

      Gary Rabel
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2000
        Thanks Richard

        I found 2 people researching the Zaruba name.  I sent a message in engish and will be trying to translate their message.   I guess I'll have to go visit my aunt who can read and write Czech.  Hopefully the style of language is close to what she( born 1908) learned growing up.

        Steve