Barton ships records

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      OK this is what I found in Leo's books
      IT is not out of all of them but just a few I thought might be connection.

      I need to gfo back to library and make copies. My eyes were crossed already
      from looking at the census.

      Frank Barton 46
      Terezie 24
      from Knormeriz, Moravia on the Helgorand 3-24-1900 to Cameron,TX

      Jan 49, Anna 42, Ludmilla 17, Franz 8, A. 6, Moravia on the Frankfurt
      12-10-1906 to West,TX

      Jan 14 Zasova, Moravia :on the Brandenburg; 9-8-1906 : to west,TX

      Josef Barton 17; farmer; Verovice, Moravia; on the Ellen Rickmere;
      3-9-1899- ; to Hallettsville,TX

      JOsef Barton 24; Bohemia; on the Kronpeinz Friederich Wihelm; oct 25, 1873

      Josef Barton 33, Josef 29, Franziska 8, Richard 6, Jan 10/12 ;Austria ; on
      the Pommerania ; 9-13-1873

      Barbara Bartonek 31, Josef 11/12; Bohemia; on the Oder; March 22, 1880

      Josefa Bartonek 23 ;Bohemia; on the ODer; 3-22-1880

      Franz Bartonez (?) Bohemia; on the Oder; 11-7-1870

      Daniel Tietzen 31, Betie 34, Henrich 5; Bohemia ; on the Donau; 9-25-1880

      OK there were lots more. Just need to get back and make copies .

      I picked out the Franks. OK let me know what you think!

      OH and please forward to those who need this.

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous