Re: [TexasCzechs] Need Another Translation, Please!

  • Jana Vaculik
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2000
      Dear Susan,

      Write down these words as they are: KDO CHCE S VLKY (they stay the same
      since there is not a need for haceks or carkas)

      BYTI, (a carka over the Y)

      MUSI, (a carka over the I)

      S VLKY, (these words stay the same, no need for carkas or haceks)

      VYTI, (a carka over the Y)

      You are very welcome,
      Jana

      P.S. My father really answered your question but since his e-mail did not
      work he couldn't answer so I asked him for you.