Hosting completed successfully!

  • Illonam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2000
      Dear Texas Czechs,

      We just completed hosting our 10 Art students, Art teacher and translator.
      They were very satisfied with their trip to Yukon and the Czech festival.
      They sold all of the Christmas decorations that they had created, but we
      still have Czech/English calendars for 2001 to sell for them.

      If you are interested in purchasing some individually or for your
      organization contact illonam@...

      We will sell them for $3.00 and $1.00 postage per calendar. (perhaps less
      postage for a larger order) This is our continued Sister City project for the
      Art students and their school as long as the calendars last.
      We sold them for $5.00 at our festival. Due to the bad weather at our
      festival we did not sell as many as we had hoped to sell.

      The calendars were created by the Art students also and feature one of the
      Artists and their ceramic creations each month. The calendars are very
      colorful and measure 12 by 16 1/2 inches. The days and months are written in
      English and Czech.

      Thanks for any leeds or suggestions of how to market the remaining calendars.

      Greetings from Yukon, Oklahoma
      Illona Morris
    • Lois Petter Pereira
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2000
        Sounds like Christmas gifts to me. Email me your address so I can mail you a check and an order........Lois Petter Pereira
        Illonam@... wrote:
[...]

        Researching Ahlhorn, Bokemeyer, Brdusik, Bruntrig, Cordes, Filges, Francis, Garney, Gebauer, Hadac, Hadash, Halla, Hauser, Hoelschel, Kaskie, Maciejeski, Manak, Nauger, Ollre, Orsag, Orsak, Otjen, Papiz, Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan, Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban, Weiser